I seriously never thought I would ever be in one, let alone lead another one. But I guess God does not put things to waste...
I got a crew together. And a VERY solid one. I am very excited at how much each and every person is serious about this project. I feel like they're more excited about it than I am! I was asked to lead a congregation in worship a couple months ago and just needed a one time crew to help. But my band mates who are also my very close friends thought it was a thing of God to be placed together. We prayed about it and every person agreed to see where God can take us....
This video is from our SECOND practice ever together...
Noooot badd!!!
Just imagine what we will be doing in the practices to come...
Already a solid set list of songs that we will master and also we are doing something I've wanted to do for a long time... ORIGINALS!
Don't get me wrong the covers are super fun but originals are as well!
Pray for us as we continue to go wherever God is leading us!
Ps, It doesn't show in this video but last practice we did a little rearrangin and now I'm lead singer with a bass... Can you say Skillet offspring? :-P
(Band name in the works!)
More to come sooon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment