Thursday, May 27, 2010

"The Mario Kart Love Song"

"The Mario Kart Love Song"

You be my princess and I'll be your Toad
I'll follow behind you on rainbow road
Protect you from red shells wherever we go
I promise

No one can touch us if we pick up a star
If you spin out you can ride in my car
When we ride together we generate sparks
In our wheels and our hearts

The finish line
Is just around the bend
I'll pause this game
So our love will never end
Let's go again

The blue shell is coming so I'll go ahead
If you hang behind it'll hit me instead
But never look back cuz I'm down but not dead
I'll catch up to you

Don't worry about Bowser or DK
Just eat the glowing mushroom
And it'll all be ok

You be my princess and I'll be your Toad
I'll follow behind you on rainbow road
Protect you from red shells wherever we go
I promise

No one can touch us if we pick up a star
If you spin out you can ride in my car
When we ride together we generate sparks
In our wheels and our hearts

The finish line
Is just around the bend
I'll pause this game
So our love will never end
Let's go again

No comments:

Post a Comment